Sunday 3 February 2008

term timetable


Shariska has sent me the term timetable-which might need revising.

6th Feb: Book week- we are looking A A Milne so bring your 'Winnie the Pooh', 'Now We Are Six' and 'For the Very Young'. SALLY is on refreshements
Sign Language at my house afterwards.

13th Feb Games week. BUT THIS IS ALSO HALF TERM so I am not sure if we have the hall. Ruth refreshments
I am still happy to do Sign Language if people want that.

20th Feb Science week: NO ONE on refreshements
NO Sign Language

27th Feb Craft week. Julie on refreshments-
Sign Language at my house

5th Mar Book week; theme TBA. Sally on refreshments
Sign Language at my house.

12th Mar Games week. Ruth on refreshements
Sign Language at my house.

19th Mar ???
Sign Language at my house.

EASTER Easter Lilies